Via Francigena by Bike: from Lucca to Rome
From the ancient wall of Lucca, you can cycle through the breathtaking landscapes of Tuscany and Latium , reaching Rome in 10 days and enjoying all the highlights of the Via Francigena.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCycling Holidays, Via Francigena
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Medium Group
HOW DOES IT WORK:
We transfer your luggage
Just leave it at the reception desk with your name tag and you will find it at your next accommodation.
We book your hotels
We will book double rooms with private bathrooms in 2* or 3* hotels orxb&b or country Inns.
We supply detailed route notes and maps
At your choice, the route notes can be in English, Italian, French or German and GPS maps
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners & dining
- All accommodation including tea houses en route
- All transportation including taxis and coaches
- Road Maps and GPS Track
- Guide and support Van if you need
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees
- Single room accommodations
- Liquors, beeers and bootled beverages
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.
Day 1 – Hotel du Cret
Day 2 – Hotel Italia
Day 3 – Hotel Beau Sejour
Day 4 – Hotel Cecchin
Day 5 – Agritourisme La Vrille
Day 6 – Park Hotel Evancon
Day 7 – Hotel Crabun
Day 8 –
Day 9 –
Day 10 –